Evening glow in the greenhouse

Evening glow in the greenhouse
WELCOME TO MY BLOG! I am glad you found me because I hope I can be helpful or at least interesting for you to follow, be you a gardener yourself or just watching vicariously.

Sunday, March 20, 2011

Diary 3/20

First day of Spring, but not alot different than the last day of winter.  March has ten more days to get it together to go out like a lamb.  For now, the weather prediction says nothing but more rain.  The robins have arrived in groups.  Supposedly the males come first and find the best nesting areas so they are ready when the females come later in a few weeks.  These guys were doing some major preening as if they had been on the road for days.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you, especially if I can help with your efforts...