Evening glow in the greenhouse

Evening glow in the greenhouse
WELCOME TO MY BLOG! I am glad you found me because I hope I can be helpful or at least interesting for you to follow, be you a gardener yourself or just watching vicariously.

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Diary 3/30/11

BEFORE

AFTER!
Drippy, but getting brighter.  Cleaned out seed bin and organized.  I have a good amount of seed to carry through the year.  May buy a few things as Fall comes on, but feel confident I have everything else covered including growing some plants to donate to the Wildflower Show and a few for friends.  Not like the "old" days when we started 3000 plants around here!  Wildlife update: swallows returned on Monday.  I mentioned to them that they were late, but welcomed their twittering in the sky above where I was tearing out blackberries from a perennial flower garden here in the yard (with help :) ). Also had the opportunity to see a ringtail coon, miner's cat, cross the road in front of me last night.  Small head, bigtime rings.  Very cool.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you, especially if I can help with your efforts...