Evening glow in the greenhouse

Evening glow in the greenhouse
WELCOME TO MY BLOG! I am glad you found me because I hope I can be helpful or at least interesting for you to follow, be you a gardener yourself or just watching vicariously.

Friday, March 4, 2011

Diary 3/4


Pesky critters.  Right now they are only eating the rye grass cover crop, but I am going to have to cover the strawberry plants if they are going to get a chance to grow.  The deer will eventually move up higher especially if they are not cordially welcomed here.  garden Dog likes to chase them off, but doesn't follow too far. He is basically a chicken, and they are kinda big. Working in upper greenhouse, just about have something going on in each bed. Here I am finally getting those peas planted in the turned bed. Time to work in the next one down.  It is pretty clean, but beds need some help.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you, especially if I can help with your efforts...