Evening glow in the greenhouse

Evening glow in the greenhouse
WELCOME TO MY BLOG! I am glad you found me because I hope I can be helpful or at least interesting for you to follow, be you a gardener yourself or just watching vicariously.

Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Diary 3/22/11

Some sun today!  Sprang into action on many fronts; burning piles, trimming trees, planting and transplanting. Lots of babies up in the greenhouses.  I pulled the row covers off this morning to give them a chance at real sun.  When I go out to turn off waters in the greenhouses in an hour or so, I will cover everyone back up for the night to protect them from all predators.  More rain predicted for the next 5 days, yuck!  Planted broccoli, cabbage, lettuce plants outside.  Covered to protect them from deer and give them a slight temperature boost. I don't think we are done freezing, but these things are hardy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you, especially if I can help with your efforts...