Evening glow in the greenhouse

Evening glow in the greenhouse
WELCOME TO MY BLOG! I am glad you found me because I hope I can be helpful or at least interesting for you to follow, be you a gardener yourself or just watching vicariously.

Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Diary 3/16

Woke up to heavy snow.  Very cold and wet day, hard to be inspired to get anything done in the garden.  I sure hope we get a break in the weather soon.  At this point we are falling behind.  Many years I have asparagus for the first time on the first day of Spring.  It is not going to happen that way this year. No fruit trees are blooming here yet either, but that may be a good thing as it is still so cold they would not set fruit anyway. Well, we will see where this all leads.  At least it is not dry.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you, especially if I can help with your efforts...