Evening glow in the greenhouse

Evening glow in the greenhouse
WELCOME TO MY BLOG! I am glad you found me because I hope I can be helpful or at least interesting for you to follow, be you a gardener yourself or just watching vicariously.

Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Diary 3/15

Over-wintered cauliflower and Mizuna mustard flowers
Happy Anniversary to my blog! I have been posting for one year almost daily.  It all happened because I watched the movie, Julie and Julia. My son didn't completely understand the blog concept, but said I should write a book.  My daughters encouraged me to give it a whirl and so, voila!  I have had a great time and it is a good disciplinarian thing for a would-be writer to do.  Anyway, if you have commented lately-thank you.  If not, come on.  Give me some feedback either here or at wwww.elkcreekgardens@blogspot.com  If you don't, I still appreciate your following me as I define my farming life by words and photos in a way that makes me appreciate it more.  Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you, especially if I can help with your efforts...