Evening glow in the greenhouse

Evening glow in the greenhouse
WELCOME TO MY BLOG! I am glad you found me because I hope I can be helpful or at least interesting for you to follow, be you a gardener yourself or just watching vicariously.

Friday, July 30, 2010

DIARY 7/30



The end of the month and it seemes like we are just getting going on summer, for some reason. I guess the delay the weather caused has me thinking it is the end of June instead of July. Cooler weekend sounds good as I am planning to ignore the garden for a couple days. The last bean harvest for these girls. My raspberry picking accomplice will remain to save my butt. I have great neighbors who know where the good food is.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you, especially if I can help with your efforts...