Evening glow in the greenhouse

Evening glow in the greenhouse
WELCOME TO MY BLOG! I am glad you found me because I hope I can be helpful or at least interesting for you to follow, be you a gardener yourself or just watching vicariously.

Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Diary 7/21


Bags went well, 17 today with raspberries and the first tomatoes. Put more netting over the strawberries as I am convinced it is the foxes who are now reeking havoc on the production of any ripe, red berries. I am happy with how the winter squash is growing. I have never grown Buttercup, and I also have Acorn, Butternut, and our standard , Delicata. It will be fun to have them piled up in baskets this fall. We have many walla wallas to harvest tomorrow and potatoes during this next week. Hot weekend and thunderstorms ahead.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you, especially if I can help with your efforts...