Evening glow in the greenhouse

Evening glow in the greenhouse
WELCOME TO MY BLOG! I am glad you found me because I hope I can be helpful or at least interesting for you to follow, be you a gardener yourself or just watching vicariously.

Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Diary 7/27



A trip to the redwoods and coast yesterday. Last hurrah for visiting helpers who head out this weekend. New recruits come in on Monday, stay tuned...Redwoods were impressive as always. What can I say, it is hard to take a picture to express their grandeur. Found a bit of beach so we could stick our toes in the Pacific. Very nice and polished stones, too! Good reprieve, though we missed the lightning event here. No rain or hail damage, so that is good.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you, especially if I can help with your efforts...