Evening glow in the greenhouse

Evening glow in the greenhouse
WELCOME TO MY BLOG! I am glad you found me because I hope I can be helpful or at least interesting for you to follow, be you a gardener yourself or just watching vicariously.

Friday, July 16, 2010

Diary 7/16


Harvest went well with a better bag than Wednesday's as the berries come in. CSA folks received carrots, lettuce or spinach, a cucumber, a tray of berries, walla walla onions,and green beans. Some received a squash, and others got a small bag of basil. Hot weather to ease off a bit at the beginning of next week. We may be able to get some things transplanted into beds that I have started; bok choy, nappa cabbge, broccoli, and lettuce. In the meantime, corn, melons, and winter squash have enjoyed the hot temps.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you, especially if I can help with your efforts...