Evening glow in the greenhouse

Evening glow in the greenhouse
WELCOME TO MY BLOG! I am glad you found me because I hope I can be helpful or at least interesting for you to follow, be you a gardener yourself or just watching vicariously.

Monday, July 12, 2010

Diary 7/12


Busy day. Worked on onion area where the weeds had overtaken the paths. As snake season approaches with hot weather and watered areas of the garden, I like to see the ground where I am stepping. We weeded between the beds where the onions are getting huge. Then we weeded some baby carrots and the latest bean planting. Then worked on the boysenberry patch, pulling the short branches up to the fence with cordage. We went swimming in the creek and returned to work on garlic braids. I am going out to plant cilantro, beans again, and another row of beets which didn't come in too well this last planting. PHEW!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you, especially if I can help with your efforts...