Evening glow in the greenhouse

Evening glow in the greenhouse
WELCOME TO MY BLOG! I am glad you found me because I hope I can be helpful or at least interesting for you to follow, be you a gardener yourself or just watching vicariously.

Thursday, April 8, 2010

Diary 4/8



Looks like another one of those days with all sorts of weather in one day. Right now the sun is shining, but five minutes ago, it was snowing. Might have to run the vacuum, clean the stove, and fun things like that. Some folks have not been visiting the other blog (the link to the right). I set this other site up for questions so that they wouldn't pop up in the middle of the diary. So far, I have only had 3 questions, but that's OK. I just didn't want blog posts to be too long, so the other site allows for questions or more specific looks at things. There is also "the weed of the month" and there will be "the pest of the month" at some point, hoping to start an available dictionary of weeds and pests accessible through a topic link. Here is a view of the "top" greenhouse, the longest and tallest of the three. Look at those prepared beds! (row cover is protecting spinach and cabbage leaf is to collect bugs...)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you, especially if I can help with your efforts...