Evening glow in the greenhouse

Evening glow in the greenhouse
WELCOME TO MY BLOG! I am glad you found me because I hope I can be helpful or at least interesting for you to follow, be you a gardener yourself or just watching vicariously.

Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Diary 4/27


It is raining again. We received an inch by daylight and there is another 5/10's of an inch in the rain gauge already since then. I am working on harvest for 9 bags tomorrow and a couple other orders. The bags will have parsley, a root selection (beet, radish, or turnip), romaine lettuce, kale, and asparagus. I can see I may have a lull in a couple weeks, but the peas are coming on quickly, so maybe. There are some young bok choys, too. The overwintered carrots haven't done much because of the cold rains, but they may fill in at the right time. I have put flower bouquets in as a part of the bag on occassion and they are well received even if not edible.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you, especially if I can help with your efforts...