Evening glow in the greenhouse

Evening glow in the greenhouse
WELCOME TO MY BLOG! I am glad you found me because I hope I can be helpful or at least interesting for you to follow, be you a gardener yourself or just watching vicariously.

Friday, April 23, 2010

Diary 4/23


Rhubarb Quick Bread

Mix togather 2 c.flour, 1/3 c.(at least) brown sugar, 2tsp.baking powder, and salt.
Melt and cool 2 Tbs. butter. Beat 1 egg until light and then beat 1 c. milk into it. Add butter, mix and then add to dry ingredients. Mix well and add 1 c. chopped(small chunks) rhubarb. I didn't, but I will next time add 1tsp.vanilla, 'cause I love vanilla. Place dough in greased bread pan and bake at 350 degrees for 40 minutes. Make ingredient substitutes at will. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you, especially if I can help with your efforts...