Evening glow in the greenhouse

Evening glow in the greenhouse
WELCOME TO MY BLOG! I am glad you found me because I hope I can be helpful or at least interesting for you to follow, be you a gardener yourself or just watching vicariously.

Saturday, April 24, 2010

Diary 4/24


Next weekend is the local Wildflower Show, a fund raiser for the fire department of our area. We collect over 100 specimens which are identified and labeled by botanists and then displayed for the weekend to view by donation. We have cookies and beverages, a plant sale, a boutique, local artists, and lots on information booths. It is a pretty nice function seeing that it is put on by a volunteer crew. I helped dye tee shirts today for it. We had fun and came up with some pretty colors by mixing dyes together. Transplanted more tomatoes this afternoon and got a fence system up for the boysenberries. The tayberries are next. Beautiful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you, especially if I can help with your efforts...