Evening glow in the greenhouse

Evening glow in the greenhouse
WELCOME TO MY BLOG! I am glad you found me because I hope I can be helpful or at least interesting for you to follow, be you a gardener yourself or just watching vicariously.

Monday, April 29, 2013

Diary, Last Thursday

Traveled north to Eugene and then on to Astoria to visit old friends.That is, friends we have known for a long time, lol.  Went out to fish and chips and then up to the Astor Column, an unusual tribute to the local area's history. From that point you could see north to the 6 mile bridge over the end of the Columbia River and south to Fort Clatsop and the final destination of Lewis and Clarke. The weather was intermittent


with sun and clouds and more wind as the afternoon progressed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you, especially if I can help with your efforts...