Evening glow in the greenhouse

Evening glow in the greenhouse
WELCOME TO MY BLOG! I am glad you found me because I hope I can be helpful or at least interesting for you to follow, be you a gardener yourself or just watching vicariously.

Thursday, April 11, 2013

Diary 4/11/13

My friends came over to give me a hand today.  Cheryl came first and we loaded some 3 38" planters for the next step for baby tomatoes.  Will start some basil and flowers soon, too.Then Mel arrived and we weeded almost the entire top greenhouse.  So much more fun while talking and laughing.  It looks so good.  I still have to clean up from the bull(remember the giant range cow that was in there?) Tied the rebar together for the cement pour on the shop an our friend Jim finished the forms.  Will get the piers done and then finish the footing s and maybe get cement next Tuesday or Wednesday.  Very gratifying day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you, especially if I can help with your efforts...