Evening glow in the greenhouse

Evening glow in the greenhouse
WELCOME TO MY BLOG! I am glad you found me because I hope I can be helpful or at least interesting for you to follow, be you a gardener yourself or just watching vicariously.

Monday, April 15, 2013

Diary 4/15/13

Went to town to take Kubota tractor's dead tire in to be replaced. Oil was fine, needs a battery.  I am excited to get the little tractor going again as it fits what I can drive better than the bigger one.  I will be able to have it for tilling and hauling on call instead of the blue tractor coming from what it might otherwise be engaged in.  Came home to the Boston Marathon news.  There is some consolation, not for those who are at this moment battling for their lives, but in general in the knowledge that it could have been so much worse.  Sad timing, late in the race.  Perhaps providence played a part in a delay and thus less casualties. A permanent mar to an otherwise exciting event. Weather guy is warning we could have a frost, so covered the asparagus that I hadn't picked and
just didn't have the energy to pick so late in the cold evening.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you, especially if I can help with your efforts...