Evening glow in the greenhouse

Evening glow in the greenhouse
WELCOME TO MY BLOG! I am glad you found me because I hope I can be helpful or at least interesting for you to follow, be you a gardener yourself or just watching vicariously.

Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Diary 4/16/13

Blogging early as I have a busy day(days) ahead.  Wildflower Show projects such as making posters on tap today.  Collecting signs, jars, etc. tomorrow from storage, and then transplanting baby plants for plant sale on Friday.  Somewhere in there the cement is going to arrive and I will probably not know when until the last minute so may have to rearrange schedule a bit as I want to watch the event. Watching the news, of course, and reasoning with the terror, glad it was not more organized, more serious methodology, or widespread.  Victims in prayers across our country.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you, especially if I can help with your efforts...