Evening glow in the greenhouse

Evening glow in the greenhouse
WELCOME TO MY BLOG! I am glad you found me because I hope I can be helpful or at least interesting for you to follow, be you a gardener yourself or just watching vicariously.

Saturday, April 13, 2013

Diary 4/13/12

Busy with so many different fronts.  The other bathroom wall went in this morning, now to think about tiling!  Harvested two trees for uprights for the shop and worked on cleaning up the debris.  Transplanted the second tray of tomatoes into 3 5/8" planters.  Will wait until the end of the week to plant transplant the rest.  Need to poke cucumber seeds and zuc seeds into trays for the Wildflower Show.  Maybe tonight...

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you, especially if I can help with your efforts...