Evening glow in the greenhouse

Evening glow in the greenhouse
WELCOME TO MY BLOG! I am glad you found me because I hope I can be helpful or at least interesting for you to follow, be you a gardener yourself or just watching vicariously.

Monday, April 29, 2013

Diary 4/26-28th

Razor clamming at the Oregon Coast. Digging with clam guns, cleaning and baking clams, it is all hunting and gathering.  Came home with piles of
tray of clams

See the tools of the trade in the background~ clam guns suck up clams from the beach

cleaning clams takes awhile

breaded and buttered, waiting for the oven
clams and now have 11 packages of vacuum sealed clams and one package of necks in my freezer.  I am razor clam rich!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you, especially if I can help with your efforts...