Evening glow in the greenhouse

Evening glow in the greenhouse
WELCOME TO MY BLOG! I am glad you found me because I hope I can be helpful or at least interesting for you to follow, be you a gardener yourself or just watching vicariously.

Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Diary 4/23/13

peonies
Finished cleaning the other two big rows of raspberries today thanks to my friend, Allen's, help. There are two dinky rows left to do, but not as much as those big rows.  Looks good and has room for them to grow.  We hauled off all the canes and even the prunings from the fruit trees, so the area looks much better.  The baby plants are doing well.  I will stop covering them at night after tonight and leave them to their own devises as far as the temperature swing goes.  I think they are tough enough now.  Wildflower Show is coming together with lots of last minute help and some extra advertising.  Yeah!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you, especially if I can help with your efforts...