Evening glow in the greenhouse

Evening glow in the greenhouse
WELCOME TO MY BLOG! I am glad you found me because I hope I can be helpful or at least interesting for you to follow, be you a gardener yourself or just watching vicariously.

Friday, April 12, 2013

Diary 4/12/13

Cleaned up around some of the logging we have already done, getting ready to do some more as there are still some uprights to get for the shop.  The cement is probably coming Tuesday or Wednesday as the weather looks now. Jim says best not to have rain not only the day of the pour, but also the next day. Clipped more raspberry canes.  Lots more to do, but it was certainly a nice day for it.  Showers start tomorrow for a few days.  Might work on bathroom tomorrow and finish wall so I can think about tiling...Busy times!
clean greenhouse

burning root wads

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you, especially if I can help with your efforts...