Evening glow in the greenhouse

Evening glow in the greenhouse
WELCOME TO MY BLOG! I am glad you found me because I hope I can be helpful or at least interesting for you to follow, be you a gardener yourself or just watching vicariously.

Tuesday, May 8, 2012

This good weather is wearing me out!  Trying to get so much done in a day.  Allen helped give the raspberries another attack.  One more and they are finished.  Now the strawberries...Today, I retreated indoors for the afternoon as it was getting pretty warm, well not by summer standards, but for our first week of good weather.  The fruit trees have all bloomed, so hopefully we get some good cherries, plums, and apples this year.  The blueberry bushes we put in last year are really going for it this year and looks like we will have a good crop of berries there, too.  Tilling for corn area tomorrow.  Then on to fencing before the deer eat something we love.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you, especially if I can help with your efforts...