Evening glow in the greenhouse

Evening glow in the greenhouse
WELCOME TO MY BLOG! I am glad you found me because I hope I can be helpful or at least interesting for you to follow, be you a gardener yourself or just watching vicariously.

Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Diary 5/15/12

Another hot day, but one of the last.  New WWOOFer from NH is alot of help.  Just in the nick of time! Harvested for tomorrow's 12 bags.  Also worked on top greenhouse getting over-wintered produce out so we could till another row.  Worked at the creek clearing debris brought in by winter flow.  Lots of new sand, so making little beach areas to sit, spread a towel, or have children play with trucks, etc.  Nice break from gardening. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you, especially if I can help with your efforts...