Evening glow in the greenhouse

Evening glow in the greenhouse
WELCOME TO MY BLOG! I am glad you found me because I hope I can be helpful or at least interesting for you to follow, be you a gardener yourself or just watching vicariously.

Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Diary 5/2/12

Upper greenhouse tomatoes, onions and peas

Lower greenhouse cucumbers and artichoke
Transplanting more tomatoes.  Cherries and heirlooms, both indeterminate climbers. The upper and lower greenhouses are filling in. Will work on the top greenhouse tomorrow and get one row ready for tilling.  Spreading mulch compost mix on the otherwise loose, but maybe nutrient lacking, soil.  It is supposed to rain tomorrow which for once sounds OK in that it didn't rain the other day when it was supposed to and the top of the soil where I have some seeds planted is drying out and may need to be watered and/or put its drip system back in place.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you, especially if I can help with your efforts...