Evening glow in the greenhouse

Evening glow in the greenhouse
WELCOME TO MY BLOG! I am glad you found me because I hope I can be helpful or at least interesting for you to follow, be you a gardener yourself or just watching vicariously.

Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Diary 5/22/12

The power wire is the official dating and mating site for these tree swallows.  Now, this guy waits while his wife lays an egg, I think. Lots of twittering. Garden Girl arrives later today.  Should be interesting in that there is really a garden now compared to the last time she saw it.  No strawberry will be safe. There are lots of flowers and snow peas hang in abundance.  I hope she will be helpful and maybe even learn to pull weeds.  At any rate, it will add a new dimension to life here for the next two weeks until her father goes to work and she returns to her mother. I am excited with a slight feeling of dread.  Here's hoping...

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you, especially if I can help with your efforts...