Evening glow in the greenhouse

Evening glow in the greenhouse
WELCOME TO MY BLOG! I am glad you found me because I hope I can be helpful or at least interesting for you to follow, be you a gardener yourself or just watching vicariously.

Monday, May 14, 2012

Diary 5/14/12

Planting corn
Town day for me, but with some direction before I left, the drip lines were set on all three areas of corn and a bed of walla walla sweet onions were planted.  Hope to achieve much more tomorrow as I will be around all day.  I still have flowers to plant in the yard and so many little bits of projects here and there on top of garden chores.  Still going to be hot, so won't press myself too hard knowing that in two more days the temperature is going to be 17 degrees cooler, thank goodness.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you, especially if I can help with your efforts...