Evening glow in the greenhouse

Evening glow in the greenhouse
WELCOME TO MY BLOG! I am glad you found me because I hope I can be helpful or at least interesting for you to follow, be you a gardener yourself or just watching vicariously.

Thursday, May 17, 2012

Diary 5/17/12


My dentist appointment for a sore tooth turned into a root canal an hour later.  Phew, what an afternoon.  Mammogram last Monday.  This is turning into quite the medical week.  Our neighbor, David, came with his tractor and auger to drill the holes for the new fence.  He was done so quickly. We also had him drill holes for two gates at each end of our property.  Exciting progress on that front!

1 comment:

  1. Boo to root canals (but hopefully you will be feeling better). Yay for first steps in fencing and gates!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you, especially if I can help with your efforts...