Evening glow in the greenhouse

Evening glow in the greenhouse
WELCOME TO MY BLOG! I am glad you found me because I hope I can be helpful or at least interesting for you to follow, be you a gardener yourself or just watching vicariously.

Sunday, May 6, 2012

One of the three tables of wildflowers

A plant sale full of donations
The Wildflower Show went well even if the crowd was reduced to an almost empty building each afternoon.  It was a nice weekend weather wise and lots of events going on around.  Still, all in all, we made some money for the Fire Department and had a great showing of wildflowers, so it was all good.  Spent the time with some favorite friends and met some new folks, also, so that is always a great part of these happenings. Ready to attack the garden tomorrow and the next day, then bags on Wed. and housecleaning on Thursday as our first WWOOFer is due in on Friday from New Hampshire.  Here we go...

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you, especially if I can help with your efforts...