Evening glow in the greenhouse

Evening glow in the greenhouse
WELCOME TO MY BLOG! I am glad you found me because I hope I can be helpful or at least interesting for you to follow, be you a gardener yourself or just watching vicariously.

Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Diary 8/31/11

September tomorrow, how can it be?  Still no corn.  I know what is going to happen, it is all going to come at once like crazy.  Hot weekend weather ahead may do the trick.  Yellow jackets are picking on the raspberries, but not as badly as usual.  Peppers, onions, pickling cucs, and tomatoes are going for it, but I do have some nice greens and spinach.  Ready to plant some more things in the greenhouses where I am pulling things out.  After this next wedding, some flowers will be worn out and I will make some new areas for lettuce, spinach, choi, napas, and carrots.  September, huh?  I can hardly believe it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you, especially if I can help with your efforts...