Evening glow in the greenhouse

Evening glow in the greenhouse
WELCOME TO MY BLOG! I am glad you found me because I hope I can be helpful or at least interesting for you to follow, be you a gardener yourself or just watching vicariously.

Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Diary 8/23/11

Busy day harvesting for 18 bags tomorrow.  Also seems like every bed wanted water at the same time, so I ran around trying to get everyone at least a small drink with a promise of more soon. Wild blackberries are ripening.  There is a nice patch in the cherry orchard(that really should not be there) that has been pruned and received some inadvertent watering. Picking blackberries is not as thrilling when there are raspberries and strawberries to pick also, but I will certainly give it a try for a few gallons.  They are some of the best anti-oxidants and yummy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you, especially if I can help with your efforts...