Evening glow in the greenhouse

Evening glow in the greenhouse
WELCOME TO MY BLOG! I am glad you found me because I hope I can be helpful or at least interesting for you to follow, be you a gardener yourself or just watching vicariously.

Monday, August 29, 2011

Diary 8/29/11

Visit from great niece and nephew, and great, great nephew. He was a guy after my own heart preferring a green bean over a strawberry. The three helped harvest the rest of the Red Norland potatoes, about 280 pounds. Nothing like a free meal and box of vegetables around here! Canned pickles and started on a batch of Italian sauce. Four days of deliveries ahead.  Busy times AND try to catch a break for a day or two soon?! Hmmmm...

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you, especially if I can help with your efforts...