Evening glow in the greenhouse

Evening glow in the greenhouse
WELCOME TO MY BLOG! I am glad you found me because I hope I can be helpful or at least interesting for you to follow, be you a gardener yourself or just watching vicariously.

Saturday, August 20, 2011

Diary 8/20/11

Tonight's sky was gorgeous with pinks and blues and tall white clouds.  The cloud cover gave an airplane the hollow sound of a tympani drum.  It felt like a warm blanket was just overhead.  No lightning, thank goodness, but it had that sort of edgy electricity to the air.  There is something happening with the low rays of the sun, pressure,and  the acceleration of the atoms in the ionosphere or something.  Tomorrow the low passing over us is supposed to do this again.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you, especially if I can help with your efforts...