Evening glow in the greenhouse

Evening glow in the greenhouse
WELCOME TO MY BLOG! I am glad you found me because I hope I can be helpful or at least interesting for you to follow, be you a gardener yourself or just watching vicariously.

Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Diary 8/10/11




16 1/2 bags today.  Lots of tomatoes coming on and plenty of berries, making it easier.  Red peppers and sweet onions are next.  The corn is beginning to tassel, so I think we may have corn in August! What a year. Good thing those guys tied up all those hooks a couple days ago, because the next day they had to go out and catch all those salmon.  They were all bucks, so no eggs were lost. Cleaning up some more beds tomorrow.  5 new chickens are spending their first night here.  The door is latched TIGHT!

1 comment:

I love to hear from you, especially if I can help with your efforts...