Evening glow in the greenhouse

Evening glow in the greenhouse
WELCOME TO MY BLOG! I am glad you found me because I hope I can be helpful or at least interesting for you to follow, be you a gardener yourself or just watching vicariously.

Saturday, August 27, 2011

Diary 8/27/11

Garlands made out of morning glory vines

Work in progress

41/2 of 6 bridesmaids(Jessie Ann on the right)
I think the flowers turned out nicely.  I was happy with them, and picky me, that isn't always the case.  The bride was happy and even the groom made a comment, but then he is a landscaper and so notices flowers more than some guys.(No offense, guys.) Should be good for haircuts for awhile.  Nice to trade. Now onto the next one, which will be casual and fun.

3 comments:

  1. These flowers are lovely! I can never see any other comments on your blog. Is that just me? Even when I have posted a comment, I am not able to see it. You could email me: s_beecher(at)sbcglobal.net. Thanks and it was great to meet you and your husband at the reunion!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I lied: now I see my comment just posted, but should I be able to see other people's comments?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't get very many comments, Susan. You are kind enough to give me more feedback than most. It was a fun get together-good showing by the Carter gang.

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you, especially if I can help with your efforts...