Evening glow in the greenhouse

Evening glow in the greenhouse
WELCOME TO MY BLOG! I am glad you found me because I hope I can be helpful or at least interesting for you to follow, be you a gardener yourself or just watching vicariously.

Thursday, August 25, 2011

Diary 8/25/11

Busy day started early.  Worked on deer horn centerpieces for wedding.  Went up on the mountain and collected an amazing array of wildflowers for a dear friend's memorial service.  She was instrumental in the local wildflower group. Worked on more decorations this afternoon and some parts for tomorrow skinny bag group.  They will receive Red Norland potatoes, tomatoes, cherry tomatoes, cucumber, onion, garlic, salad mix, and maybe a basket of strawberries. Looking forward to this wedding and the floral fun, but it is supposed to be HOT, like 96 degrees, so will be hard to keep flowers very happy at 1:30 in the afternoon...

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you, especially if I can help with your efforts...