Evening glow in the greenhouse

Evening glow in the greenhouse
WELCOME TO MY BLOG! I am glad you found me because I hope I can be helpful or at least interesting for you to follow, be you a gardener yourself or just watching vicariously.

Saturday, February 5, 2011

Diary 2/5

Recovering from vacation.  Cleaning up for Super Bowl party tomorrow.  Gonna make some chili.  I have to say, Mt. Rainier, at some 14,000 feet tall was beautiful, but everywhere were indications of how small a part humans play in the progression of geology in the area.  Many floods including the same one we had here a couple weeks ago, make for destruction of river beds, uprooted trees, and in some cases roads and homes.  There were signs about earthquakes and the dangers of a not so extinct volcano.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you, especially if I can help with your efforts...