Evening glow in the greenhouse

Evening glow in the greenhouse
WELCOME TO MY BLOG! I am glad you found me because I hope I can be helpful or at least interesting for you to follow, be you a gardener yourself or just watching vicariously.

Thursday, February 17, 2011

Diary 2/17


Blogging has been difficult as it has snowed on and off for two days, and the satellite dish doesn't like it or maybe I am trying at busy times.  Either way, it has not let me on.  This morning there was a new 5 inches, but it has all but melted away through the day.  The creeks must be high if not crazy again.  I did get out for a walk in the snow yesterday morning and found the tracks of two Black Tail deer ahead of me on the field.  Though the track is slightly melted out, the way you can see the ground within it, it is still crisp and no snow inside it, so it was fairly fresh.  The two dots behind the track of the hooves are from the dew claws which denotes that it was a male deer, a buck. Today, I have a cold, again!  UrrghhhXXOO!!!

1 comment:

  1. Hope you get well soon..... Internet here is very slow too... so I cant blog regularly ever since we shifted to Tanah Merah. ~bangchik

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you, especially if I can help with your efforts...