Evening glow in the greenhouse

Evening glow in the greenhouse
WELCOME TO MY BLOG! I am glad you found me because I hope I can be helpful or at least interesting for you to follow, be you a gardener yourself or just watching vicariously.

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Diary 2/22


The first farm produce of 2011 is up and at 'em in the upper greenhouse.  There are some Napa cabbages, Bok Choy, red cabbage, broccoli, and lettuce.  Still to come are the onions, chard, and spinach.  I have few peas planted that have sprouted, but not poked out of the soil, yet. Need to get some more peas planted, but as it going to snow for the next three days with record cold, I think I will wait until the weekend when the sun pokes out again.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you, especially if I can help with your efforts...