Evening glow in the greenhouse

Evening glow in the greenhouse
WELCOME TO MY BLOG! I am glad you found me because I hope I can be helpful or at least interesting for you to follow, be you a gardener yourself or just watching vicariously.

Monday, January 10, 2011

Diary 1/10


Blueberry holes are ready for mondo bushes, maybe tomorrow.  Seems like it takes all day to warm up and then the day is over!  Ah well, days are getting longer I can tell already.  Fixing stuffed celery for football game snack and found a slug between stalks. As it came from the store,  I was so happy to do so because I know how hard it is for me to get every last bug off when I am washing produce for sale.  Lets me know it must have been organic!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you, especially if I can help with your efforts...