Evening glow in the greenhouse

Evening glow in the greenhouse
WELCOME TO MY BLOG! I am glad you found me because I hope I can be helpful or at least interesting for you to follow, be you a gardener yourself or just watching vicariously.

Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Diary 1/12

Mostly winter cleaning today.  There are closets I haven't been to the back of for five or six years and whatever might have been a priority to save then, surely did not have the same importance today.  Though it was slightly difficult to say good-bye to three bags of the children's stuffed animals, I wasn't quite sure why I had saved them last time.  Narrowing five bags of what-not clothes into one very small one was easier.  The next plan is to go through the three tubs of photos and create folders in a file cabinet to hold them in a way they can be enjoyed without digging through the variety of subjects when all you wanted was a picture of the house before the big oak fell or something. Meanwhile, outside the rain fell and more snow left indicating damage here and there to trees whose branches could not hold the heavy wet snow of two weeks ago.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you, especially if I can help with your efforts...