Evening glow in the greenhouse

Evening glow in the greenhouse
WELCOME TO MY BLOG! I am glad you found me because I hope I can be helpful or at least interesting for you to follow, be you a gardener yourself or just watching vicariously.

Saturday, January 22, 2011

Diary 1/22

Another nice day.  Started out with a non-flushing toilet, but thanks to our friend Will's perseverance, it is working now.  Here is my haul back from the garden; my gloves, I remembered them for once!, four planters with four cells each to start some lettuce and rainbow chard, a little bit of celery from the clump I separated and transplanted, and a couple onions I found while cleaning a bed.  Good stuff.

1 comment:

  1. a neat harvest. Yes, gloves and little forks are things not there when we want them.....

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you, especially if I can help with your efforts...