Evening glow in the greenhouse

Evening glow in the greenhouse
WELCOME TO MY BLOG! I am glad you found me because I hope I can be helpful or at least interesting for you to follow, be you a gardener yourself or just watching vicariously.

Friday, January 14, 2011

Diary 1/14

Researching and writing as it is super dreary outside.  The creek is up as are the snow levels, raining all the way up to 6000 feet, melting snow as it does.  I have gone to the garden to pick greens, but little else.  It is just not that inviting.  I received a call from a member of my CSA wondering if she should send money.  Wow!  I am definitely in the right business.  Another gentleman asked to join and I had to tell him I was not looking for new members at this time.  He offered to pay double whatever I was asking just to get on board.  I am supposed to get in touch with him in this new year and new season, but I don't know how I feel about his offer or exactly how I feel about my whole business in general.  It is so easy to be eager in spring and overwhelmed in summer, but not me, not this year!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you, especially if I can help with your efforts...