Evening glow in the greenhouse

Evening glow in the greenhouse
WELCOME TO MY BLOG! I am glad you found me because I hope I can be helpful or at least interesting for you to follow, be you a gardener yourself or just watching vicariously.

Saturday, January 29, 2011

Diary 1/29


Almost another month gone.  The days are getting longer, soon to be 10 hours of light.  Blogging now as it may be a busy day with baby, guests, firewood gathering, and packing for vacation...I will let you know through pictures I hope.  If I am silent next week, it means I could not figure out wireless connection!  Successful Brussel Sprouts this year.  They are sizing up early, before aphids arrive in a month or so.  I am excited to eat my own! Still have plenty of spinach here and there.  Broccoli making a comeback and cilantro ready to use.  Otherwise, not sure if any cauliflowers survived and kale is now sending up fresh leaves. I feel lucky to have any of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you, especially if I can help with your efforts...