Evening glow in the greenhouse

Evening glow in the greenhouse
WELCOME TO MY BLOG! I am glad you found me because I hope I can be helpful or at least interesting for you to follow, be you a gardener yourself or just watching vicariously.

Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Diary 1/26

Wildflower pre-meeting meeting today.  The wildflower show I am involved with will have its first organizational meeting next Wed. for this year's show April 30th and May 1st.  We assemble 200 samples of flowers from our Upper Rogue River area, get small donations, raffle donated prizes, hold a boutique and plant sale the income of which we use to help the local fire department buy something they need. Last year it was CPR dummies.  It is a good thing as Martha Stewart would say.  Here is a picture of the collection pond below the garden with reflection of not much but a plastic greenhouse...

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you, especially if I can help with your efforts...