Evening glow in the greenhouse

Evening glow in the greenhouse
WELCOME TO MY BLOG! I am glad you found me because I hope I can be helpful or at least interesting for you to follow, be you a gardener yourself or just watching vicariously.

Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Diary 3/23


Mulching all those onions! The neighbor, Alan, comes about once a week and helps out with whatever is going on. It exactly what a small farm should be about. Local folks tune into the fact you have the best produce around and do what they can to be a part of it so they can take some home. Perfect! I started some Garden Sweet Burpless Cucumbers, a variety from High Mowing Seed Company. I really like their take on the business of seed production. Nice to see that very necessary part of farming get back into smaller caring hands. Last two beds of onions going in and then that is it. Really!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you, especially if I can help with your efforts...