Evening glow in the greenhouse

Evening glow in the greenhouse
WELCOME TO MY BLOG! I am glad you found me because I hope I can be helpful or at least interesting for you to follow, be you a gardener yourself or just watching vicariously.

Monday, March 22, 2010

Diary 3/22


The tomatoes started coming up over the weekend. They are little babies at this point. They will get to stay in the house for two weeks under lights. Then we will see if I pot them up to 4" pots or plant them right in the beds that are already turned and waiting in the upper greenhouse, the warmest of the three. I have a hunch it may be go ahead and plant them because the soil is warm enough volunteer tomatoes are coming up, and there are nasturiums in the corner of that greenhouse growing like crazy where they were planted last year. Nasturiums are not hardy, but those ones are doing fine. So...wait and see. Guess what I planted more of? Yep, more onions. I don't have a tool for planting onions. Hmmm?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you, especially if I can help with your efforts...