Evening glow in the greenhouse

Evening glow in the greenhouse
WELCOME TO MY BLOG! I am glad you found me because I hope I can be helpful or at least interesting for you to follow, be you a gardener yourself or just watching vicariously.

Saturday, March 20, 2010

Diary 3/20

First seeds planted outside this year! I have some things going in the greenhouses, but this is the first outdoor bed I have planted this year. I planted bush snap peas. I like the bush ones in some places because you don't have to give them any framework to climb. They just lean against each other and do fine if you give them enough room. I also planted cilantro, beets, Scarlet Nantes carrots, and spinach, an organic one from Territorial seed, Erste Ernte. They were weird looking as they still had their hull on. Oh and Yep, more onions! Happy Vernal Equinox to you all(though I noticed we have gone past 12 hours of daylight, and 12 hours of night several days ago).

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you, especially if I can help with your efforts...