Evening glow in the greenhouse

Evening glow in the greenhouse
WELCOME TO MY BLOG! I am glad you found me because I hope I can be helpful or at least interesting for you to follow, be you a gardener yourself or just watching vicariously.

Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Diary 9/3/13

Put the six foot plastic deer fence up on two side of the fence the wwoofers started. Mulched the apple trees with a generous layer of sawdust from the sawmill that was here a couple months ago. Nice side product of the lumber being cut. Picked another round of tomatoes and finished the Italian sauce from the batch before. Allen helped with apple orchard and worked on eliminating new berry canes coming up around our meter head. Hot day though only in the eighties.
The sun felt extra strong today!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you, especially if I can help with your efforts...